DISCOUNT TRAVEL AND MORE!!

Fare Buzz Vacation Rentals CheapOstay CheapOair.com

Friday, August 17, 2012

DJ TONY SONIC AND DJ VALIKU COMING YOUR WAY LATER @ 3AM EASTERN!!!

I have a new Underground Intelligence Los Angeles coming your way later at 3am eastern (usa). I know I have been airing a lot of encores lately but I have been dealing with some things of importance.This week we have a roster special! Roster specials are episodes that feature DJ's from the DK Artist Roster for each segment of the show. DJ Tony Sonic airs at 3am eastern and about 50 minutes later for segment 2, DJ Valiku. Click CONTACT or BOOK A DJ at the top of any page here on DK ( http://www.DragonflyKingdom.com ) for more information.Underground Intelligence airs every Saturday from 3am-5am eastern featuring international DJ's playing club, deep, funky, tribal and latin house music on the hottest station on the west coast, http://www.InSoulWeTrust.com, with me, your host, DJ Marco Andre via dragonflykingdom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
INTERNATIONAL, United States
DK HERBAL PHARMACY

DragonflyKingdom.com aStore -OFFICIAL-