DISCOUNT TRAVEL AND MORE!!

Fare Buzz Vacation Rentals CheapOstay CheapOair.com

Monday, August 17, 2015

What is the Demi Urge? Who are the Archons? [EXPLICIT]

What is the Demi Urge? Who are the archons? 


I briefly wrote last year about a "living cloud of shadows" surrounding this planet, populated by energy parasites. These parasitic beings have chosen to experiment with the illusions of separation, fear, darkness, isolation, conquering, enslavement, pain, suffering, torture, etc. to the strongest degree possible. In doing so, they have completely cut themselves off from the nourishing Light of Being that supports life in the universe. The result is that they must energetically nourish themselves by feeding on low-frequency energies that resonate with their chosen mode of expression.

These beings call themselves "Archons" which means "Rulers" or "Lords" because they see themselves as the rulers and enslavers of humanity. (The ancient Gnostics first gave them this title in their writings based on direct psychic experiences with these beings.) While these unseen being's clever enslavement and manipulation of humanity has been quite successful up until now, I will NEVER address them as my ruler or superior in any way, just like I wouldn't consider physical, intestinal parasites as my superior even though they might cause me physical discomfort until I remove them from my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
INTERNATIONAL, United States
DK HERBAL PHARMACY

DragonflyKingdom.com aStore -OFFICIAL-