DISCOUNT TRAVEL AND MORE!!

Fare Buzz Vacation Rentals CheapOstay CheapOair.com

Friday, September 18, 2015

The Reptilians - Agenda 21 - Graphic!

The link to Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6rE6... With so very many people, from across the world, many elite with credentials, speaking out about aliens, reptilian's and more? What more proof do you need, when so very many people are talking about different theories that support other theories, or claims, that hold incredible similarities which support the other. What do I mean? Watch this video. I'd much rather have made a two hour video, on this topic, but thought (to please the many who state I should not have to take 2 hours to present 'anything), I'd make it, roughly, an hour in length. If this does not get you to thinking outside of the box? I don't know what will. Remember, the people in this video do not know each other. 


I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
INTERNATIONAL, United States
DK HERBAL PHARMACY

DragonflyKingdom.com aStore -OFFICIAL-