DISCOUNT TRAVEL AND MORE!!

Fare Buzz Vacation Rentals CheapOstay CheapOair.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Categories Added To My Blog On DK


I have just added categories to the blog section so instead of you scrolling down through the whole blog page, you can sort by clicking on a category. Keep in mind however, that the categories will only contain future blogs. I did go back and edit some for the past couple of days but we are talking years of blogs so I will not go back any further. 
Thank you,


DJ Marco Andre

If you happen to reach this blog directly please see the main blog page at http://www.DragonflyKingdom.com/apps/blog for the ones not listed in the new categories.



FREE TRIALS - FREE OFFERS - NEWS - MUSIC - SHOPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
INTERNATIONAL, United States
DK HERBAL PHARMACY

DragonflyKingdom.com aStore -OFFICIAL-