DISCOUNT TRAVEL AND MORE!!

Fare Buzz Vacation Rentals CheapOstay CheapOair.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just Updated My Site With New Coupons And Free Shipping For My Friends From My Retail And Travel Affiliations



In spirit of the holidays, I have placed additional banners and coupons from the stores I am sales affiliate for featuring current/upcoming sales, discounts and free shipping. They are located on the homepage of my site http://www.DragonflyKingdom.com in between content. This is especially convenient for those new to navigating my web site and a good starting point for those unaware of the deals and steals available on my site. There is also a new section called HOLIDAY SPECIALS at the bottom of the home page full of additional deals. The banner or coupon is the gateway into the store to do your shopping safe and securely. If you have any questions, feel free to click CONTACT above in the navigation menu. For more stores click BRIGHT STAR MALL in the navigation menu.

DJ Marco Andre - Owner/Developer
www.DragonflyKingdom.com




Jobs, Music, Articles And World News

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
INTERNATIONAL, United States
DK HERBAL PHARMACY

DragonflyKingdom.com aStore -OFFICIAL-